Monday, September 19, 2011

a soft throwback



Outfit details: leather jacket from Italy (Peruzzi), H&M top, Express jeans, covington wedges, Fossil bracelet

Well, after two weeks abroad and a week sick at home, I'm finally feeling just about 100% again! I'll post pictures from South America later this week.
It's finally started feeling a bit like fall here, so I decided on wearing these flare jeans with a loose t-shirt and my favorite leather jacket (to avoid feeling too shapeless!). Flare jeans always remind me of middle school (I lived in flares) and the 70s. Also decided to start wearing bracelets (I admit, I was tempted by the phrase "arm party" from The Man Repeller) and here's my new favorite from Fossil. The keyhole reminds me ever so much of Alice in Wonderland.
This is my last week of summer! Friday morn I return to Chicago, and I'm afraid my dad's awesome camera will stay here, so outfit photos, if possible once I start college, will be of considerably lower quality, alas. I'm not sure when my next update will be, hopefully not in the too distant future!

No comments:

Post a Comment