Friday, June 24, 2011

coral with cream



Outfit details: Express t-shirt, Express shorts (from a few years ago), necklace from Nordstrom (juniors dept), Bronx flats, earrings from a Russian Art Gallery in my town

I've worn this shirt so much recently (albeit before I started documenting my outfits)! I absolutely love the color, and it's nice and thin while not being see-through, which is perfect for hot summers. Also these flats. Are. So. Comfy. My mom has been laughing at me because I wear them with everything.
The earrings I'm wearing are one of my new favorites. I bought them last week when a friend and I were exploring around our town. The sign of a Russian Art Gallery caught her eye and she dragged me in. It was a beautiful little store owned by a lovely Russian woman who we spent some time talking to, and she even gave us a free keychain and bag when we left. My friend also bought a pair of earrings, and if I can ever get her to pose for a photo, I'll post what hers look like. They're made of papier-mache apparently, and hand-painted in Russia. The artists' initials are on the back! (And best part? They were only $15)

Didn't do much today, just ran some errands for the parents (they love having me home from college as it lets them dump chores on me hah) and stopped at the mall to get a blazer for my upcoming shadowing/interning at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment