Wednesday, June 22, 2011

before it rains


 
Outfit details: Express graphic tee, Zara bag, Betsey Johnson sunglasses (from Nordstrom Rack), TJ Maxx capris, Covington wedges (from Macy's a long time ago)

It feels like it's going to rain. Do you know that feeling? The air seems heavier, the breeze is warm and is reminiscent of the wind that comes off the sea, minus the salty scent. I do love summer rainstorms (thunderstorms especially, though my dog does not share that sentiment), but the air just before them is really a bit suffocating. I resigned myself to a day spent indoors with the comfort of air-conditioning. Hopefully I'll get some reading (Gabriel Garcia Marquez is sitting on my desk, waiting to be opened) or writing done.
That said, my dad called me this morning and I met him for an impromptu brunch. Having been awakened at the horribly early hour of 10 am, this was the outfit I threw on... not my most creative, but it was comfy and fitting enough for brunch at a local cafe.


No comments:

Post a Comment