Wednesday, June 29, 2011

more stripes?


I've realized how much I really like stripes. Granted, this shirt looks more color-blocky in my opinion than typical 'stripe' but still, haha.

  
Outfit details: Gap T-shirt, Ralph Lauren necklace (Macy's sale), Delia's crop jeans, Zara bag, Covington wedges (old, Macy's)

Nothing too exciting planned for today... yesterday I went to talk to another doctor who will be leading the research internship I'm doing this summer, but I was so pass-out-tired at the end of the day that I didn't take an outfit photo. I did like what I wore though, so I'll most likely wear it again and snap a pic when I do. Anyway, on the agenda for today: grocery shopping, a dentist appointment, and then off to one of my friends house to help her study Spanish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment