Thursday, August 25, 2011

geometry





Outfit details: Georgiou top, Promod skirt and belt, Kimchi Blue flats.

Got this skirt in France, and I've been waiting to wear it again since doing my huge batch of laundry. This is basically the same outfit I wore in France, but I paired it with my black and white Oxford flats rather than the gladiator sandals from vacation to keep it more work-appropriate. I love the geometric print on it, and the combination of browns+black+yellow. Also, it's ever so fun to swish and twirl in.
The wooden bracelet (with the orange design) was a gift from a friend when he visited Australia. The other round one I received free with an old Modcloth order. (I love when they do that.) Please ignore my severely chipped nails! I've been holding off on re-doing them since I want to have them neat right before I leave at the end of this month. That and I value nap-time over pretty much everything else.

I live on the East Coast of the US, so here's hoping Hurricane Irene doesn't give us too much trouble. Pluto (the big yellow dog in the last picture) has been enjoying the cooler temperatures and sunshine...he hates thunderstorms, so his weekend (and thus, mine) will probably not be so carefree. It's been blue skies all week though- calm before the storm, I suppose!



3 comments:

  1. Love the print and cut of that skirt! You did a great job styling it to highlight its beauty. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is great and the simply classic tshirt goes so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looking stunning! The skirt is beautiful! Great outfit! Now following, would be grateful to have you among my followers :)
    www.daisysilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete