Friday, August 12, 2011

a hint of paris

 

I'm still horribly jet lagged (they say it takes 1 day to get over each hour of difference), but I was feeling functional enough to meet my friend for lunch at a little sandwich shop we found nearby. I must say, I'm missing French food already! I woke up craving salads, of all things. I usually detest eating salads since they make me feel like a cow, but let me say that the French know how to make a good salad. 

Thus, in my longing, I decided to wear something I'd bought in Paris- this adorable black pleated skirt. Whilst wandering around near the Latin Quarter, K and I happened upon this small little boutique with affordable vintage-style clothing. We went kind of crazy, trying on just about everything in the store, and ended up buying some wonderful things. In addition to this skirt, I bought a lace dress, which I'll hopefully get a chance to wear soon!

 Outfit details: Mimi chica top, Delia's belt, black pleated skirt, Steve Madden wedges, Revlon lipstick in True Red


No comments:

Post a Comment