Sunday, July 10, 2011

bright side of the moon


Outfit details: Pink Floyd tee (Target?), F21 shorts, Steve Madden wedges


I was basically raised on Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Jethro Tull, and a surprising amount of opera, Broadway, and Enya. As a result I am a strange, confused person who has a bizarre, eclectic taste in music. That being said, while The Wall is my favorite Pink Floyd album, Dark Side of the Moon has a prettier cover. Also it's just about impossible to find a good shirt of The Wall cover.

Today was a very low key Sunday, and really all I did was go see X-Men First Class with the fam. By the way, it's a GREAT movie. So much eye candy too, haha! Go see it. The tee is a nice faded gray-green (yes, it actually does have a green tint inreallife) and since the prism artwork has some neon-esque colors, I thought it'd be fun to pair it with my new bright red shorts and turquoise wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment