Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ink and parchment



Outfit details: F21 top, F21 skirt, F21 necklace, Clarks heels, belt from Kohls 

Black and brown (any shade) in an outfit together was something I would never have done a few years ago. Now it's one of my favorite combinations- funny how that works, huh? This skirt is one of my favorites as it goes with just about everything and isn't horribly short either. As a short person I can get away with wearing shorter things than some of my taller friends, but I think I'll always prefer longer skirts. I've often been teased about being too modest. I don't think that's a problem anymore, but on a day to day basis I like to keep covered up! (Weekends are another story, hah!)

2 comments:

  1. That outfit looks great on you! Im funny with short skirts, sometimes they look great other times I look like a little girl (Im 5ft 3). You've pulled this look off really well. Love the cute shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm 5ft 3 as well! All said and done, I think I'm happier to be on the shorter side than on the overly tall side. :)

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete