Friday, July 22, 2011

print mix



Outfit details: Express t-shirt, F21 dress, F21 belt, Steve Madden wedges, bracelet from Australia (gift)

I've wanted to try the whole floral/stripes print mixing thing for a while now, so instead of putting a cardigan over this paisley-flowery dress, I put a striped shirt under it! It's something different, and it ended up working better than I thought it would. All in all, a fun, casual outfit for Friday. (Can you believe it's another weekend already? Where does the time go?)

You may notice a tan dog in the pictures. That is my dear old puppy (yes, he may be 11 but he's still my puppy) who enjoys making sneaky appearances in photos. Try getting him to pose for his own portrait? Nearly impossible. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it when pets sneak into photos too. They just want to join in with the 10 second dash thing!
    The striped top works really well with your dress, its made a whole new look. Well done on being brave and creative with your clothes, its something I need more practice on myself.

    ReplyDelete