Saturday, July 23, 2011

out of an old movie

Outfit details: F21 dress, F21 necklace, locket (had it since childhood), Steve Madden luxe flats

I love lace. I have something of an obsession with it, to be honest. I'm a sucker for vintage style, romantic looks, the glamour of bygone years... Oh, and anything English. (Lace always makes me think of Victorian England, you see.) I actually lived in the south of England for three years when I was a child, and when I first came to the states I did have a British accent, much to the amusement of my teachers, haha. Alas, I've lost it in the years since moving, but who knows, maybe I'll move back one day and regain it.

Ahem, back to the fashion. I wore this to dinner and a musical tonight. My parents and I went downtown at ate at a new Lebanese place before watching the show Hairspray!. It was fantastic, and I highly recommend looking up the music/seeing the musical. Lots of fun in typical, enjoyable, Broadway style.

Tomorrow I'm off to France. Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks fabulous on you, and I love the accessories to go with it!
    England is fab ;o) but Im biased lol.

    ReplyDelete