Monday, July 18, 2011

posh purple



Outfit details: Mimi Chica dress (Nordstrom), H&M blazer, Steve Madden luxe flats, earrings from Nordstrom, necklace (?? Macy's?)
Another day of research-intern work today, so I threw on a blazer over this purple summery frock to class it up a bit. Now, I'm not usually one for ruffles, but this dress does them right in my book, and the purple color was too pretty to pass up anyway!

In other news, I've started packing for my upcoming trip to France! This may be weird, but packing for a trip is one of my favorite things to do. It's always so fun and exciting in my opinion.
I'll be leaving on Sunday night and will be in France for two weeks, visiting my wonderful best friend, K. I don't know if I'll be able to take outfit pictures there, so maybe I'll take some shots of what I'll be wearing before I leave? We'll see.

Hope everyone had a great start to the week!

1 comment:

  1. That shade of purple really suits you! When youre away you could take the opportunity to take some memorable 'friends togther' pics, then sneakily have some outfit shots without the effort for when you get home :o)

    ReplyDelete