Thursday, July 14, 2011

navy whites



I'd like to think this outfit has a hint of sailor-flair to it (exhibit a: stripes. exhibit b: navy and white.) but then anything with blue and white and floral is so very summer. I've had this skirt for a few months now, but was never sure how to wear it, since a lot of shirts don't work with how light and flowy it is. Then, I stumbled upon this lovely tank at Forever 21 and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it worked wonderfully! This is the first time I've tried tying a knot at the front of a shirt, and I'm glad I did, since it's really what made this outfit come together.


 Outfit details: F21 earrings, F21 tank, Frenchi skirt (via Nordstrom), Covington wedges (via Macy's), Revlon Hot Coral + MAC Russian Red on lips

It's an absolutely beautiful day today, breezy and not too hot, so it was nice to get some sunshine that wasn't going to cook me alive. Also, it's my dog's birthday! We'll probably take a nice long walk with him this evening and give him a steak to celebrate. I also managed to find a doggie birthday cake, so he's in for quite the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment