Thursday, July 7, 2011

brightly, flowy, colorfully


 I love summer evenings. The sunlight turns perfectly golden, softer than the harshness of summer daylight. The air is still a bit sticky but that's part of the appeal of this season, isn't it? All the bug noises, however, I could do without.

 
Outfit details: earrings from Nordstrom, F21 top, F21 skirt, BCBGMax sunglasses (TJ Maxx), Bronx flats (Nordstrom)


I love colorblocking. Possibly this stems from my love of stripes. Makes sense, huh? In any case, as soon as I found this rusty top I knew I was going to pair it with this skirt. I love when that happens. I switched out the flats for turquoise wedges (seen here and here) when we went out to dinner.

Also new discovery regarding my hair. When it looks gross down (which is more often than not, I'm sorry to say), I have found that taking my bangs (which are awfully long now) and twisting them, then pinning them back makes my face look much less bald when I put it up.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment